Sunday, 18 March 2018

Monday 19th March

We anticipate that the Campden site will be open on Monday 19th March, despite some snow over the weekend. The Campden site was easily accessible on Sunday so a further update will be posted only if the weather deteriorates significantly overnight.

We also anticipate that the Nutfield site will be open, but some snow is forecast in the South East Sunday night. The situation will be reviewed in the morning and an update posted if this changes. Staff should also take account of conditions in their own locality.

Please take care when travelling to, parking at and walking around both sites as it could be icy.